The Christine's (Twilight Chins) Creative Mind Fan Club Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Christine fix today in the mail! A few pics of the boys...Inca enjoying a cookie and Charlie with his toss toy!

Attachments

• the boyz 004.jpg
    the boyz 004.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 89
  • the boyz 001.jpg
    the boyz 001.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 65
  • the boyz 005.jpg
    the boyz 005.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 67
We got a box from Christine today! Here is Woodrow and Jasper enjoying some Midnight Bites and herbal wreath toss toys! The last two is what Woodrow was doing while I was unpacking the box and showing him what was inside! Please excuse our dirty feet, the only downside to having a camera that takes detailed pictures!! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1215-001.jpg
    IMG_1215-001.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1216-001.jpg
    IMG_1216-001.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1221-001.jpg
    IMG_1221-001.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1211-001.jpg
    IMG_1211-001.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1212-001.jpg
    IMG_1212-001.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 58
I am loving all these pictures of these guys enjoying their goodies! I especially love Jasper's owl bed. We're in the process of cage remodels and that may be just what we need. :)

i can't wait til my chinnies get their toy package and snack pack.
they are for sure to love me once we get them. lol

yay!! i love getting chinnie packages. is that sad? lol
they've never had kiwi before so i'm anxious for them to try it :)
hopefully i'll be able to get good pictures of them

Allie, I have the color on your Ark, now have a bit more work. Notice the little tiny pieces of wood on the top? I even sanded grooves on the bottom to resemble boards.;)

Attachments

• noah ark no stain.JPG
    noah ark no stain.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 36
  • noah ark stained.JPG
    noah ark stained.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 52
Just got another package and everything is awesome of course!! way more than I expected! Here's a picture of Gus Gus enjoying one of his new toys for his half birthday! :)

Attachments

• DSC00045.jpg
    DSC00045.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC00046.jpg
    DSC00046.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 59
our recent package from Christine (included hanging toys and the snack pack)
freebies were alfalfa hay cubes and some wood sticks. oh and the ever popular "stuffing" :)
DSC03160.jpg

DSC03161.jpg

Fluff and Boo enjoying a treat (yes i woke them both up to give them one lol)
Picnikcollage.jpg

People may try and imitate but they'll never be as great as the original!! These two boys love you and everything you created for them! You'll always be the best to us!:hug2:

IMG_1238-1.jpg

8f9884ed-1.jpg

Thanks girls, yes feeling a little hurt today, but thanks! I appreciate all that have done business with me. With out you there would be no Twilight Chinchillas!

Here is what I have so far for Sookie, the carriage and princess bed you inquired about last week. I think the gems really set the bed off! I have more detail, and art work to do, but hope you like it so far!

Attachments

• princess set bed and carriage Sookie.JPG
    princess set bed and carriage Sookie.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 57
I'm actually making something for us this time. Girls got a new FN cage and I'm making a Gumball machine 2 story house. I have a lot of work still but this is just the beginning of their new digs.

Attachments

• gumball start to new house.jpg
    gumball start to new house.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back