The Christine's (Twilight Chins) Creative Mind Fan Club Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god. I just paid my cc bill for last month's chinchilla related items but this thread makes me want way more!

Princess gets what princess wants. :)

(And the princess isn't me...)

caddie.jpg

Here is Scully in the girls' caddie from Christine! Unfortunately they liked to pee in it and it got to the point where it started getting gross...had to toss it, but they enjoyed it for several months ;)

So I didn't realize at first but all my SS presents were ordered from Christine!! So now I can finally say I'm part of the club! Just look at all this awesome toy-making-Christine goodness!!

ss.jpg

bell.jpg

Just got my first box from Christine she is so talented!! I got this awesome house for my Gus Gus and I absolutely love the design on it. I also got some toys and a perch which im sure he will enjoy once i put them in! :)

Attachments

• DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 79
I haven't ordered anything from Christine in a few weeks and I am having withdrawls! :crazy:

I did try to channel her the other day though! I spent most of the day making Christmas toys for the girls.

CHRISTINE IS A GODDESS IN THIS HOUSE!!! Just received our care package will be posting pictures very soon.. Sookie is going nuts over her toys!

Really glad to see that Gus Gus is enjoying his house! Wow, that took awhile for Sookie to get her stuff, but certainly hope the wait was well worth it! I have to say I never knew there were Chinchillas in Bermuda until seeing Miss Sookie!

yes! i was soo irritated.. then again I am a spoiled american who didnt think that I ordered it around xmas time on a 22mile long island :duh: She went nuts over the octillos and those little crescent moon looking things (what are those btw?). She carries the little crescent moon thingies all over her cage, just in case she feels like a munch it will be right there...

Yea Im one of the very few chinchilla pet owners on the island. The pet store owner has a connection so he brought them in but the people on this island didnt seem to take him seriously when he stressed the importance of "no higher than 75 degrees environment". I had to special order my Sookieface and am actually really glad that hes stopped selling them to people, i cant even begin to imagine if someone else would have gotten Sookie and something would have happened to her! :(

Back to the happy note! Here are a few pics I was able to grab of her sitting still with her goodies!

::The beautiful (and plentiful) array of goodies for my baby!::
386439_10150449384282399_656947398_8958561_444677858_n.jpg

::She went to TOWN on this one::
385932_10150449469097399_656947398_8958715_2017102397_n.jpg

::Her chomping on the crescent moon thing::
399409_10150449470597399_656947398_8958720_1760183221_n-1.jpg

Oh, my, the GusGus house is too stinkin' cute!!! I am a HUGE Cinderella fan!! I blame Disney for my love of rodents...
:p

haha me too!! i've had mice, rats, and guinea pigs before and they are all named after Disney characters :)

7ea113df-1.jpg

Jasper's fantastic bed from Christine! She made Woodrow's awesome house bed combo too, I think that's towards the beginning of this thread. And of course we get a toy package at least once a month :)

We love you Christine!

I think the crescent moon things you speak of are the vine moons. I'd have to see a picture. I did threw a bigger baggie of goodies, and some extra sticks, etc. I just felt like you were being raped by those shipping charges, and wanted to make up for it some way.

That's such an adorable picture of Mr Jasper! That would be a cute one for my customer page once I get around to finally making it! lol

Jasper's bed is AWESOME!!! Nice job!!! The owls are just too cute! And I love how detailed you are getting with the painting!!!

our small toy package that we got Fluffy for christmas
DSC02986.jpg

DSC02979.jpg

DSC02978.jpg

Fluffy goes crazy over this bluegrass hay and dried roses
DSC02987.jpg

Fluffy enjoying her first hanging toy :)
DSC02977.jpg

aww such adorable chinnies with their toys.. i cant wait till my girls get their crunch and munch mega toy!

Latest posts

Back