Thank You Everyone!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shetland

I would like to wish everyone a joyous day. Thank you to those who make this site possibe. I appreciate you effort and hard work. Thank you to everyone who lets me share your babies with you and deals with my constant threats of hedgienapping! Nancy and Laurie, I pray it will be a better year. HedgieMate, I still miss you here and always will. There are so, so many people here who make my day brighter, just to name a few: Nancy, HedgiMate, Courtney, Sandi, Razzle's mommy, Aero's mommy, April and on and on. All of you work so hard to make a difference, not only in the lives of your little ones, but also in the lives of your forum friends. Peace to all of you. Hugs to all of your babies. But still keep your doors locked!!!

ditto. Except for the locking of doors thats a little creepy.... just kidding. Merry christmas.

Aww We love you too! And I always know to keep the hedgie room shut from you! Either that or we lock our purse up and you cant have pants with pockets! LOL

((hugs))

Right back at you! This place just wouldn't be the same without you. And by the way... after the night I had with my two the other night, you're welcome to them!!! ;)

aww, Shetland...thank you for this sweet message! I need to start getting back on this board because I do miss everyone and, of course, the quill-babies! Happy Hedgehog Day!

Back