Take Cover!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddles&Chubbs

RIP My Sleeping Beauties
There was an accident in the chubbichin lab this morning!!! Something went terribly wrong and the chubbichins are looking a little strange!!

002-50.jpg

Hehehehehehe! It's a giant chubbichin next to a regular sized one, next to a chubbicharm!

Front:
003-54.jpg

Back:
004-51.jpg

He's a mutant!!! :)

Oh no...I can't resist the cute!
How much are these going for? *Readies paypal*

hahaha...I just want to make sure they stay on the wall ok so he's being tested on mine as we speak. ;)

I was thinking $8 plus $2 to ship.

Oh wow, that's an awesome price >.< Are you going to personalize these like with the hearts and stuff?

I know I'm going to do nameplates because several people have asked about that. If it's something fairly simple like a heart, I can add it. :)

Are you going to run a bulk deal like with Chubbichins and Chubbicharms? I'd need six of them.

oh I think I can come up with something. :)

WOO! Then you can count me down for 6 (Maybe more depending on when the new rescues come in and their owners wishes on later adopting out) I love Chubbicreations! PS: I still plan to get my grammy a pair of chinnie earrings for her birthday ;) I haven't forgotten.

okie dokie. I will start a sales thread within the next couple of days with all the pertinent info. I need to make sure I have enough clay and I need to buy some more hangers. :)

okie dokie. I will start a sales thread within the next couple of days with all the pertinent info. I need to make sure I have enough clay and I need to buy some more hangers. :)

Rock on, I'll probably order a few at a time (After next weekend, I gotta get the FN then, weather sucked today) But I can't wait to see them!

Love 'em! I think $8.00 is too cheap though, you should charge $10.00, maybe $8.00 if you buy in bulk. There is a lot of expensive material in them as well as time.

Back