Sweet hedgie feet

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so do I it usually wakes me up at first - then I smile and fall back asleep to the feet on the wheel ....

I am serious - I just melt when I hold her <3

I haven't had the pleasure of enjoying the feet in my hands, but i do love watching her, i could watch her play with her toys forever :)

Would you believe that their teeny tiny little feet were the thing I was most afraid of before I got my little Hemi? There's something about rodent-like feet that gave me the heebie-jeebies. But now... I love their little feeties.

The bebbie feet are one of my most missed things about Aero. I used to kiss his little feeties or when I kissed his tummy he would put his paws on either side of my nose and sniff my eyelashes or lick the tip of my nose. Or when he was in his hedgie bag. I would describe it..the emotional feet of the feet.. Like a pregnant woman feeling her baby kick. Ugh now I'm getting all mushy!

Ah you remind me of how special the ones I knew were: the unforgettable Miss Hemi, sweet little Irwin and the irresistable Ronnie, and our adorable Aero. Such sweet memories.

Latest posts

Back