Super Bowl Commercials.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't get to see them up here! My fiance is from the States and when he was up here last SuperBowl he was sooo upset. Luckily, we get to watch them online after the game.

So I will letcha know later :D

I loved the Budweiser commercials so far....

Overall though, they haven't really been that great.

I laughed so hard at the Potato Head Commercial.. don't even remember what it was for though...
I also liked the one with all the accidents.. bowling ball falling on guys head, guy with the power cord in his mouth..

I, too, enjoy the Budweiser commercials - especially the ones with the clydesdale colts! [sp?]

I didn't think any of the commercials were that great this year but I did like the Budweiser ones and the potato head one.

I commend Pedigree for their adoption drive commercial. That was at least a decently messaged one.

I didn't watch the game as I was getting some sleep so I could work tonight. I heard there was a commercial with a very young Bob Dylan in it. I'm going to have to see that one. I can't get into any links now as I am at work but I will look tomorrow morning. I did get up to see the 3-D commercial as I had gotten 3-D glasses but it wasn't all that great.

I liked the Bridgestone one where the moon cruiser's wheels get stolen. And, I always enjoy the etrade commercials.

I always like the clydesdale commercials, and I was glad to see they used more of them this year. Last years clydesdale Bud commercial is still my absolute favorite though.

I laughed so hard at the Potato Head Commercial.. don't even remember what it was for though...
I also liked the one with all the accidents.. bowling ball falling on guys head, guy with the power cord in his mouth..

I loved those two as well! I really liked the Potato head one. Another one that I really liked was the snow globe one! Too funny

The commercials in general weren't as good this year. The pepsi commercials were the worst, the Budweiser commercials are always good.

Latest posts

Back