summer classes anyone?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchanted Chins

Its that time again, I HATE summer classes. Lots of material crammed into a shorter time. However, this one won't be so bad since it is my last graduate one! Whohoo! I am taking Foundations of Counseling Children. I have 7 papers to write and a group presentation, ugh!

Anyone else taking classes and feel my pain? LOL

Heather

yes! I am dying!! :cry3: I work 45 hours (or more) a week and I am taking a class that meets for 3 hours, 3 times a week... oh how I miss my bed, but this is the last week :dance3:

I say summer classes are like ripping of a bandaid, it SUCKS for a little while but good to get it over with

I just finished my spring term, which is 6 weeks may-june. I took two courses and it's extremely fast paced and material piles up quickly! I had 2 assignments, 1 10 page essay and in class discussion for Sociology and 6 assignments, 1 presentation, 1 midterm and a final for women's studies. The final was on the 12th, so I'm anxiously awaiting my marks!

I start summer session which is also 6 weeks, july-august, on July 6th. I'm also taking 2 courses. It's over August 14th, then I am off of school until january, which is when I begin my 2 year Nursing program. I already found my syllabus for one of my summer classes online, Greek art/archaeology and its in class discussion, 1 essay, a midterm and a final. I guess I'll find out what's in store for my other class, Philosophy, in july.

I love summer classes cuz they are shorter. The shorter they are the easier it is for me to stay focused. I wish all my classes could be this short. LoL. Its my third year with summer classes. And I'm still loving it.

I wanted to take summer classes, but I'm still in high school and in order to be dual enrolled, I have to be 16 before registration. So, I wasn't quite old enough to do them this summer, but I will in the fall.

No summer classes for me. More like, work all summer. -_-; It'll be the end of next April when I finally finish co-op, so I can finally return to school next September (or May/June if I decide to take summer courses). I never thought I'd say this, but boy do I miss school! Now I don't even want to graduate yet even though I only have one semester left. =P School feels like so much fun in comparison now. But I probably won't be saying that when I'm actually back in school and loaded with assignments..
Last year, I took 2 summer courses though -- wine tasting and reading German (nothing else to take for electives).. Wine tasting was pretty fun though! I realized that I'm very bad at identifying aromas from the wine though, lol. German was bleh.

Just finished up spring finals for trigonometry, state and local politics, and chemistry this week and I am taking 4 classes this summer. English, psychology, National government, and a photographic art class. I am definitely feeling the pain.

Back