Start Taking and Saving your Photos for the 2011 CnH Chin Calendar Contest

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menagerie

Creative Genius
I've noticed some wonderful photos posted lately and wanted to remind everyone to photograph with the CnH Calendar Contest in mind. When you take photos take them on the highest resolution your camera will allow so they will be big enough and high enough resolution to print into an 8 1/2 x 11 format.

I anticipate getting a submission thread started in late September early October.

I'm no photographer, but I'm already super excited about seeing all the pictures for the next calendar!!!!
Meanie (and many others) work really hard on this, so PLEASE start getting those photos ready!

I've never participated in this before- how does it work? The photos just get voted in? If you get a photo in, do you win a calendar? Because if not, phooey! :apple:

Just keep the original photo file at it's highest resolution. It can't be a blurry photo either. There will be another very detailed thread started by Meanie where you can send the file via email. And no you do not win a calender :p the money you pay for a calendar helps with the costs of upkeeping this great forum!

Back