Starry skies!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ticklechin

Saw this on this website I posted for another reason, the blue starry skies are pretty neat, maybe get John to do this to the new cages since he always thinks they need a moon (nightlight).

I want it!!!

OMG I want that for my chins! Why did I have to look? :banghead:

Very cool. My only concern would be diffusing the light enough that it wouldn't be blinding if it hit you in the eye just the right way. I know that most LED flashlights are really harsh on your eyes if you happen to look directly at them.

Ohhhh:)) Thats sweet! I actually might do it this summer when I have some time! I already have a piece of Plywood on the top of my FN so I can put stiff on top without the chins chewing it! I can just wrap it in some black cloth, and install some white LED's. The only prob;lem is that its in my room and it might be too bright. hahaha.

Also to make it easier, you can click Accessories > Starry Sky

For those of you who can't see it, I've attached the pictures to this post.

Essentially it's a large LED array that was left to sit and glow through holes in the ceiling of the cages. Very cool indeed :)

I'm inclined to build one with a timer and randomized dimmer/flicker in it.... hmmm....

Attachments

• chinchilla-keafig-sternen-himmel-01.jpg
    chinchilla-keafig-sternen-himmel-01.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 12
  • chinchilla-keafig-sternen-himmel-02.jpg
    chinchilla-keafig-sternen-himmel-02.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Chinchilla-Sternenhimmel-01.jpg
    Chinchilla-Sternenhimmel-01.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 12
  • Chinchilla-Sternenhimmel-03.jpg
    Chinchilla-Sternenhimmel-03.jpg