Spring So Cal Show - So Cal Input please

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shahna

We currently have a field day / show in Frazier Park every April. I am trying to determine if more people from So Cal and perhaps Nevada could attend if we moved the show more south, say San Bernadino.

Feedback / input please...

Last edited:
I will attend the CA shows regardless of location. :)

I'm interested to see if any of the So Cal or Nevada breeders would come if the spring show was held further South. It certainly seems we don't have as much participation at the spring field day in Frazier Park as we do at the shows we hold up North. I wonder if location is the reason... looking forward to the responses!

I will be there regardless of where the show is held. Hopefully if it's held somewhere So Cal people are familiar with, it might draw in more people? I believe San Bernardino is about 3 hours from Vegas for those of you that are interested in showing from Vegas!

It would be nice to have it in San Bernardino since it will be a little bit closer for me. From Frazier Park to San Bernardino maybe another 2 1/2 hours away. If there is a lot of responses from So CA and/or Nevada people that will attend I would move it down here. If it is going to be the same people from So CA going to the show I would just keep it at Frazier Park since more people from No CA attends.

Oh boy! San Bernardino is right next store. You can bet I will attend. I was hoping to be able to make it at Frazier Park, but I know I can definitely make to San B.:thumbsup:

I am from the central valley. It would be more of a drive for me then Frazier Park but I would love for it be held in San B. However no matter where it is held I will find a way to make it to the chin show regardless.

You do NOT need to be a breeder to attend any of the chinchilla shows! All chinchilla enthusiasts are welcome! If you are interested in seeing how a show would go and having the show in San Bernardino would make it possible for you to attend, leave a comment. We have raffles during the show and since the field days are educational, everyone gets to participate!

Latest posts

Back