Specific feeder (looking for)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylelemler

I think this may be a long shot to find these since they appear to be pretty old. However, we have a few of these feeders and the plastic bins are cracking and falling apart. I like this style of feeder because it can hold enough food for couples days, if needed, and you can see through them to see feed levels. So I'm looking to see if anyone else uses them and/or knows where I can buy more from? Thank you!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367072384.348141.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367072395.738136.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367072407.533126.jpg

These look like valentine feeder or J feeder, but these are all metal, so they would probably be better because the chins can't eat any plastic.

I had a box of these years ago and I know I had to throw away the plastic parts because they just started coming apart. If I run across a box of them that maybe are new and not coming apart, I will let you know. I probably have some of the metal parts somewhere unless I threw them away...who knows. I have ended up with so many different feeders and things over the years, it's amazing!

Thank you Azchins. I am looking for just plastic replacement parts. I've done some searching just can't seem to find anything like them.

Latest posts

Back