Southern ECBC Meeting!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetnessheart

Southern ECBC Meeting
When: Oct. 9th in Greenville, SC.

Location will be: Clarion Inn and Suites
Orchard Park Lane

Time: 10:00a.m. to 4:00p.m.

Subjects: Planning the Southern ECBC Show
Round Table Discussions

More details to come!!!

I know this is probably a stupid question,but what all is being discussed?Any educational speakers or anything like that?I know its not the show,but I was just wondering.I'm at the beach that day and was debating a change in plans.

I won't be able to attend. I have a set of quads I have to keep a close eye on. They are three weeks old and they are making me work hard. Sighs.

I know this information is not related to the meeting, but I just thought I would add that Ralph's mother passed away September 25. :cry3:

I know this is probably a stupid question,but what all is being discussed?Any educational speakers or anything like that?I know its not the show,but I was just wondering.I'm at the beach that day and was debating a change in plans.

Most likely, just the Shoots. I'm not sure that we have any topics to be discussed at this time, but any questions can be asked at the round table discussions.

Tiffany, you are absolutely welcome to bring Sulfur and accidentally leave her at my house. It would be terrible...

I just looked over at her and she is glaring at me sideways with the stink eye. I think that means "no", on the going home with you or the bringing in of a new sister...lol.

FYI for those coming to the meeting, it's warm here during the day (upper 70's), but super chilly at night (upper 40's / lower 50's).

Last edited:
Ralph just called me and they will not be making it to the meeting. He's having van trouble and they don't have the parts to be able to fix it in time to make it down. I personally can't make it now since I will have to go to make the trip to Ohio this month to pick up my feed and dust since I am running out, which means I'll be hitting up the claim show.

Back