Sorta mine...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sevvy

This is Radar. He lives at the pet store I work at and he comes home with me in December!

x3bxic.jpg

2q3x6aa.jpg

He's been returned to our store twice, so I can't wait to give him a permanent home. The returns are starting to make him edgy with people. :(

smezqe.jpg

He knocked his wheel over on himself, heh.

aww He's cute!!
Why do you have to wait till December to bring him home?

Radar is cute! I'm glad you'll be giving him a good forever home. Clearly you can see why the plastic wheels are no good for them. I'm sure once you get him home he'll have all the good things for him!

I hope December comes quick for you!

I have to wait for December for two reasons, one... him + all his supplies, cage, etc is too expensive to spend right now. And two... he's still under quarantine/supervision from his last return and not eligible for sale until the vet clears it. ...but, since I work in Pet Care, I get to take care of him and play with him everyday until then! ^_^

Haha, yes, I can. Because they squish my little friend (among other reasons). He'll have much safer things at home... He'll still be squished, though... just via hug rather than spinning wheel lol

hes cute! What color is he? Its hard to tell from the pictures but he looks like a wrap of some sorts.

Lucky Radar and lucky you!!! Good that you get to care for him and play with him every day. Here's hoping the time will fly by!!! :thumbsup:

I'm actually not sure about the coloring... from the pictures I've seen in books and breeder sites, a violet wrap is the closest in resemblance. But we just sell them as either "Chinchilla" or "Fancy Chinchilla" (when we get black or white ones in), with no mentioning as to color type or breeding specifics.

Doesn't phase me what he is though, because ultimately he's just a big spaz ball of fluff lol

I really hope it all works out so you get to take him home!! That's really neat you get to spend all that bonding time with him until then though.

Hey Sevvy don't forget that associate appreciation days are right around the corner (generally Dec.3-6) and we get 30% off everything. That's when I bought my FN and got it for under $200. (I work at PetSmart too as a Pet Care Lead!)

Really? I didn't know that (I just started a month or so ago, still learning a boat load of things)... Sweet!

And ha! Hopefully I'll be a lead soon, too! I love working there and in that department. ^_^

Back