Sookie and I say hi!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpineyPigFaceLover

I'm new to the forum, but so far I see a lot of really helpful info, in addition to all the adorable little animals! I'm residing in southern Indiana with my new hedgie, Sookie. We've had a bit of a struggle recently (i'll be talking about this in other threads), but I'm confident Sookie and I will bond and be closer than ever. I have lots of questions, and I also look forward to meeting everyone in this community!

Marissa

lol at first, i thought the title said "snookie and i say hi". my first thought was "oh dear...someone obsessed with jersey shore" lol. but i obviously misread.

hello to both marissa and sookie!

oh goodness! i just realized you were referred here by stacie. glad that you joined and i hope you find the advice/support you need regarding your new hedgie and babies.

lol at first, i thought the title said "snookie and i say hi". my first thought was "oh dear...someone obsessed with jersey shore" lol. but i obviously misread.

hello to both marissa and sookie!

Haha no way, I'd never submit my poor hedgie to that name! But I am obsessed with True Blood : P

Latest posts

Back