Sometimes I feel like the mom at the store with unruly kids...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
I just finished cleaning/scrubbing everyones cages. This was about a 2.5 hour process as I stripped everything down and scrubbed ledges and pans, washed fleece, etc.

As I'm sitting here on the couch resting from my hard work and feeling accomplished with completely cleaned cages, I looked over.....
Diesel is digging all the pellets out of his food bowl,
Bentley is digging the shavings out of the litter pan and rolling around in them,
Moose is working on pulling his liner up in the corner,
Bostin is sleeping UNDER the liner,
Koda just peed all over his shelf,
and Smudge who just got his eye medication (eye infection) is rubbing the ointment all over his liner and itching his eye. When I say his name, he stops, stares at me for a second, then goes right back to doing it.

:hair:

Of course you have to have at least one angel child, that would be Roo who is snoozing away in his tube (after leaving me a pile of chewed apple stick, of course.)

But of course...I wouldn't have it any other way. :))

And just a picture to somewhat satisfy you picture crazy people...Bostin glaring at me when I poked his butt to get out from under the liner.
bostin.jpg

Last edited:
and to quote you, we wouldn't have it any other way!

Poor Bostin, interrupted from his tunneling mission! I can tell how irritated he is!

I get a similar look when I open the door and poke Sebaschin to get him out from under his liners too. The difference is that he will have his ears down and will grumble until I walk away.

omg you do have unruly chins!!!

i would be like "no no no no no!! at least be good for an hour!" oh stack. i love your chins! and bostin looks like he's cooking up a plan for revenge lol. thats a mean stink eye!

LOL Stack my gang LOVES to jump into new shavings in the litter pan! They dig in and start chewing. I had crazy experience today shop vac'ing the cages. The nozzle attached itself to my boob and tried sucking it up! Of course none of the chins care, I'm sure Wesley found it amusing as it was his wacko mess I was trying to clean!

Crazy animals!

omg Laurie, i'm trying to envision a vacuum nozzle getting attached to a boob but every time i try i burst into a fit of giggles, lmao!!!

Stacie, that picture is definitely calendar worthy! lol.

Sleep with one eye open. Something tells me you might get poked in your sleep.

Oh dear Laurie..Only you could suck a boob up in the vacuum. LOL!

Silly Sandi! I think you mean you are bringing Twilight to me! You can come visit him anytime..I promise! :))

Bostin is king of death glares- pretty sure Peggy trained him in the ways of voodoo...

Back