Some Pictures!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan

Dot lives forever!
I figured I never post pictures... I have a new lap top that works (yay!) and figured I might as well get snapping.

First picture is of my ebony twins, they are possibly TOV. Mom is a dark ebony from White Woods, dad a black velvet from White Woods.

2nd picture is a Pink White kit. Mom is a gorgeous pink white from white woods. Dad a very nice standard from ryersons.

3rd picture should be the Pink Whites brother, a white mosaic.

4th picture is a Black velvet who I was growing out.

5th picture is a TOV ebony, older sister to the twins above. I did have her up for sale, but I believe I'll be keeping her. She hit a nice growth spurt the past couple weeks.

Attachments

• chinchillas 346.jpg
    chinchillas 346.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 63
  • chinchillas 359.jpg
    chinchillas 359.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 56
  • chinchillas 351.jpg
    chinchillas 351.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 51
  • chinchillas 368.jpg
    chinchillas 368.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 52
  • chinchillas 354.jpg
    chinchillas 354.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 54
2nd pic of the pink white kit is super adorable Megan!!! Glad you got the laptop that works--it would be nice to see some pics of you and Jason too!

Laurie---eh maybe eventually I'll get pictures of us :D . I am hoping the pink white grows up nicely. I love the markings on her face. She also has cute little beige eye brows. If she turns out nicely, she'll stay here :)

Back