so excited!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheltiefan

I have had chi chi for almost a year. And things have been really bad money wise. But I finally got some money ( and still broke) and got her wood shelves!! Thanks to Bobbi aka rescue momma. I promised her I would make everything great for her.
Next will be a good wheel.

To let everyone know how i got her to see how much she has improved.
I got her off craigslist. She had plasic shelves that she chewed. Really bad food and he barely dusted her. She had hay as bedding and that was for her to potty and eat..YUCK. He changed it about once a month.

Now she gets good food, chews, and now shelves.
Eventually I will be swiching to fleece bedding too.

Now here she is..............CHI CHI

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00804.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

Sorry bout the mess. I had the cage pulled out to add the shelves and the kids were playing making a mess. LOL

wonderful! spoiling our fuzzbutts rotten makes us so happy, eh?

I'm slowly working on Rhino's cage too, got the wood to make more shelves, now just have to get some more hardware. still need to finish the base for his bigger cage too, but that can be a slow project since it's usable for now. fleece is on the way, so is some new wood. my bank account isn't happy but i'm smiling like a silly fool, lol!

We both have Chichis!!! :D

Chi Chi's cage looks great! My chins are gonna put me in the poorhouse... LOL. Oh well, at least I will have a great big smile on my face ;)

I changed her cage today just alittle. will post recent picture tonight. She is so use to the wide plastic shelves that she took a nasty fall from the top of the cage. So I took to screw eyes and put them in to 2 shelves and attached the hamock in the middle so that if she falls again the hammock will catch her.
So is ok. Just scared her and me.

Back