Sneezing?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmb223

A few minutes ago during play time i changed churros dust and i used a little to much i do know that but right when he was done he sneezed then about 5 10 minutes later he sneezed again i am assuming and hoping it is only becuase of the dust right?

yeah, sometimes after they take a bath they will sneeze, it's completely normal.
If it were not after taking a bath and kept happening I would worry, but a couple sneezes every once in a while is fine.

ok yeah he is still sneezes a little bit now but it has only be 5 10 minutes ago as i just stated im just making sure i dont need to make yet another vet trip this week and i am watching him like a hawk too now even more then i used to so how long after is ok for sneezing? because he has never done it before

Is he continuously sneezing or is just a couple sneezes?
And he doesn't have any mucous or anything by his nose does he?

its just one or 2 at a spirt there hasnt been one since my last post but his nose isnt mucousy or anything i was at the vet 4 hrs ago and he was fine then and he was just scratching at his nose so i think it is just irratated from teh dust bath?

Latest posts

Back