Simply Chintastic Play Cubes

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

whiskers387

For people who have the Simply Chintastic play cubes (whole set) do you recomend them? Also is it worth it to spend the extra money to get the 2 story tower? Also can you post pictures of your chins playing with their play cube set? Thanks

P.S. What do people think about the Chinie Chew Chew

LOL How did this topic manage to come up 2 times in one night!

I have the "mini" cubes. My chins love them. They love to chew on them. I think they are both well worth the money no matter what you decide. The chew chew is my fave, but I will get the whole large cube set one day.

what was the other time? Was it on these forums? haha

Also what is the mini cubes?

They are like the larger one, but smaller. It is a nice size. I have a pic of it on my head lol! ( on a dare )

They love them!! It is on their page somewhere, I think in the Play items.

I would go for the minis and whiskers would love them, but snowball would get stuck haha

How much does Snowball weigh? One of my chins is kind of big and he has plenty of room in the mini cube.

They love them!!!

I have the Chin Chew Chew and the complete play set (I'm in the process of getting the tower to add to it.), all I can say is that they are both hugely popular during playtime. The only down side (for me; the chins love it) is that they both make wonderful hideouts when play time is over and they have to go back to their cages. :D

I've got the mini play cube and castle tower in the their cage. The FN's are great for decorating!

DSCN2228.jpg

Sandi--that looks awesome!! I am going to have to show my fiance' the pic of your cage and see if he can make something like that.
Everything fits so well and looks like there is lots of stuff to keep them busy!

I have a chew chew and they love it:
train.jpg

Last year we had an ice storm and the power was off for three weeks. I took the chew chew with me when I packed them up and went to my moms. It was enough to entertain them.

I want that play set a lot. it looks very cool especially the tower. Expensive though. cool cage Sandi!

I want it so bad but im just a kid so i dont have enough money to really afford it, i think i may make something similar though because its time for a new play time toy for the girls

We have the "chinniebago" or whatever that thing is called - the RV looking thing. It's the chinnies new favorite bed. Head stuck out one side, butt stuck out the other. ;) AND it's holding up well!

Oh my! I'm actually jealous of the stuff ye guys can get over there!

NOT FAIR

*sulks*

hehehe

I just have one of the play cubes and use it as a hidey house...Bear loves it now that I've put a pillow as a cushion inside! I'm pretty sure he's glued to it.

I would love to have the whole set for playtime one day.

Back