Silver surfer wheel in pink or silver

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update, I never contacted them but was able to check on my order status. Should be here either today or tomorrow! Meeka has been counting down the days with me :neener:

I got mine yesterday! The girls are loving it! Had to rearrange the whole cage to make it fit but it was worth it!

I just opened Latte's 'Pink Princess' wheel, and all I can say is SQUEEEEE!!! It's a pretty rose pink, and It'll be easy to match with a variety of solid and patterned fleeces. I'm so excited. Now if she would just hurry up and turn 6 months old so I could give it to her ;-)

I just opened Latte's 'Pink Princess' wheel, and all I can say is SQUEEEEE!!! It's a pretty rose pink, and It'll be easy to match with a variety of solid and patterned fleeces. I'm so excited. Now if she would just hurry up and turn 6 months old so I could give it to her ;-)

How exciting! Can't wait to see it!

I want a pink one for Delilah so bad! Hopefully in a few weeks I can afford one

Isn't the pink just soooooo cute?!?!?!? I will try to take some pic of ours tomorrow to post for everyone.

woo wooo! meeka's wheel arrived today! you'd never know its been almost two months since I took away her old plastic one. included pictures of course ;)

Attachments

• DSC00590.jpg
    DSC00590.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00597.jpg
    DSC00597.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00600.jpg
    DSC00600.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 45
Mine arrive today too. They are still in the boxes. I hope to get one of my cages cleaned out then I can use at least one of the wheels. The other ones will be spares.

Here are pics of the girls' Pink Princess!

IMG_7642.jpg

IMG_7644.jpg

** excuse Pippin... she was trying to have a private grooming moment.

And just 'cause I can... a gratutious belly shot of Pippin!

IMG_7646.jpg

woo wooo! meeka's wheel arrived today! you'd never know its been almost two months since I took away her old plastic one. included pictures of course ;)

Oh Meeka is so adorable! I just want to poke her belly :D!

And just 'cause I can... a gratutious belly shot of Pippin!

IMG_7646.jpg

Ooh, I wanna poke Pippin's belly too, lol...

Last edited:
Mine arrived on the 2nd, also. Phew! I spent several hours rearranging cages to make room for the wheels, but I'm not sure the girls appreciated my efforts. I have yet to see either girl run on them! But I don't think Piggy has ever had a wheel and if Cleo had one, it was a small plastic wheel, so hopefully they get the hang of them soon. Piggy is seriously pouting about the cage change; see pic of her glaring at her wheel below. :D

Attachments

• 169.jpg
    169.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 170.jpg
    170.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 50
Mine arrived on the 2nd, also. Phew! I spent several hours rearranging cages to make room for the wheels, but I'm not sure the girls appreciated my efforts. I have yet to see either girl run on them! But I don't think Piggy has ever had a wheel and if Cleo had one, it was a small plastic wheel, so hopefully they get the hang of them soon. Piggy is seriously pouting about the cage change; see pic of her glaring at her wheel below. :D

That second pic, :rofl:

Why do they have to be 6 months? I'm getting mine at 9 weeks i think?
So they can't have one yet?:hmm:

I got 2 of the 4 I ordered today... I have seen someone had theirs attached to their cage with something that made it so you can have the wheel higher or lower than the horizontal bars. Was this anyone on here?

I did, but I don't remember if I took a picture. I used zip ties in the middle of two horizontal bars, hung the wheel on them, and then attached the bottom to the cage itself. This way, I could also move it lower and higher by just loosening the bottom nut and moving the zip ties lower or higher. It was still very stable.

Back