Silly Boing Pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FiaSpice

Wheel Cleaner X2
We aprciate every little bit we can with Boing, since it's gonna be the rainbow bridge call soon. Here's some pic I took last week.

He started this silly "sleeping" position.

p**s off I'm sleeping

MMM shreded wheat

Aww he's so cute! I must have missed it, is he sick or have teeth problems?

It's always sad during their last days either way, so I hope he's getting lots of love if he's during his last days!

Yes teeth problem. The vet said it's the worst ever he saw and he's the roddent teeth expert in the area. Since we can see he's not as happy as before and that each vet visit is stressing him to the max (he would require one almost every month or so) we decided it would be better to let him go when before it's gonna be too far.

Boing is so adorable!
I am so sorry to hear about the rainbow bridge call

No, he's going to be at the rainbow bridge before that. My ex is now saving up for his "funeral" (well I'm funding a bit of money too).

Boing you are a handsome chap! I know you brought your dad and mom much love. Karine I think you've done a wonderful job loving and caring for and helping out Boing when really your heart lies with Litchi and the hedgies! You will see each other again over the bridge. I just know it!

He's a doll. I too have a special chin that has teeth issues. Today he goes to the vet and I know it won't be good. After a cry last night I decided to make the most of our time as well. I'll be taking alot of pictures and little movies. Jack is my little man. I'll hope for the best and make him comfortable. In the meantime we can spoil them terribly. Hugs to you and your little man.

This made me shed a couple of tears :(. I knew you had posted about Boing having malo, its just something that hits me very hard. I'm sorry, I know you've done alot for him even though he wasn't mainly your pet, thank you for sharing his cute pics!

Boing looks so happy. Malo sucks. Make the best of the time you have.
I'm bringing my Richie to the vet tomorrow. We are going to decide if it is his time to cross the bridge yet...........I am hoping for some good news and maybe just a trim but I am preparing for the bad news. I have been a wreck.
Handfeeding a chin 3 times a day does something to your heart.....................:(

I'm so sorry you have to prepare yourself to say goodbye to Boing. He looks like an incredibly special little chin. Enjoy your time with him. He really is a handsome boy.

Back