Silly Baby...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

javachin

My new baby is getting less and less afraid of me so I decided to see if she'd dust in front of me. I put her dust house in and sure enough, she went for it. Only thing is, she's learning she can't popcorn in her house. She tried it several times, even after bopping herself in the head. Its too darn funny! Wish I had a video for you all...silly babies!

I swear, I don't have a chinchilla, I have a kangaroo. Her only method of getting around is popcorning. I've never seen a chin do that so much in their cage. Anyways, here's a few new pics. The last 2 are of us checking out C&H after I got home from work.

Attachments

• IMG_3497.jpg
    IMG_3497.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0836.jpg
    IMG_0836.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0838.jpg
    IMG_0838.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 77
Gorgeous!! hahaha, yeah Latte still tries to popcorn in her tube! I love baby antics! :)

She just doesn't know and her body just has to move and wiggle!

My favorite is when the babies popcorn and misfire a bit and knock themselves off balance. I think that popcorns just happen...the babies don't even mean to do it, it's spontaneous!

She's awesome. I'm surprised how fast she took to me as well. Amy, she's another loofa monster so stand by!

What a cutie! Is she TOV ebony?? I love her coloring!

mines about three months old and almost a week and popcorns in the bath. she popcorns sometimes but not often

Yep she's a TOV. I love the base of her ears. They have white fuzz at the base! Her dad is a BV and you can see that influence on her for sure.

I can't talk! I have a gorgeous tov white boy that is a year old and still waiting for a name! Do you have any themes? She kinda looks like a Pandora!

Someone earlier said Ellie or something like that. I've always liked Ella/Ellie/Elle, but I am unsure. My boyfriend has taken it upon himself to start calling her Violet. I kinda like it, but I'm not sure. I've always liked people names. I was thinking of flower names too, but everything I came up with was too common for me or too complicated/lengthy.

I had a Persian named Ellie Belly! I have a dark tov ebony named Dahlia. I'm not very good, as I don't have true themes, but generally go with gems, or flowers or anything different yet easy to remember!

Latest posts

Back