Shoes that are made for walking?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did pick up a pair at the scrubs store locally on clearance for $30, don't remember the brand but they were super light and for $30 I'm not expecting a lot, lol.

I figured they'd get my by until I can get into Omaha or Lincoln where I'll have more places to try on some of the brands you guys have suggested, or I might do some shopping on the trip up to Washington!

I found two places locally that carry Merrell's but in white is another deal. I looked online and they do have some in white or close to it, but these places both carried dark colors. I don't have an issue with spending good money on good shoes, but I have a funny arch and some shoes require me to wear different sizes. I haven't verified yet, but I've been told that white is the color, no restrictions on scrubs or anything though and I know they have lab coats, I'm not sure if we're required to wear them or if they're optional, I'll find it all out come next week!

Another tip when buying shoes, they are normally cheaper when you buy in kids.
I've noticed that too.

I wonder if they tend to mark up adult shoes more than kid shoes because TBTB know they can squeeze money out of adults for their own shoes, but mom and dad aren't going to pay the same (high) amount for shoes their kids are going to grow out of/misplace/destroy in a few months? Or is there an actual difference in construction/quality?

Zappo's also covers shipping BOTH WAYS, so you can order from them, and if they don't fit, they will pay to ship them back, as long as they have never been worn and you have your receipt!!!

Good to know Lynn!

Honestly the only thing I've worn for the last.. 5 years is K Swiss or heels, maybe longer! The problem with the K Swiss for work is they're not a super light shoe usually.

Latest posts

Back