She's gonna blow!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!! But with the number of girls I already have at home, I'd be thrilled with a girl and a boy! Heck, I'm thrilled with anything healthy!! I was so tired of waiting. Now I'm just waiting to go home... ;)

Time for the pink insulation to come back out?? ;) hehehe

maybe she blew after her playtime last night! did you try the olive oil trick? you could put some on a shreddie and pretend she is Italian LOL!

Dangit, Wendy! Maybe Efreet went before Artemis because you weren't born as late as I was. She's still not in labor...no babies. She had a good run in the bathroom for about two hours or so last night...my keyboard has the dust and footprints to prove it, lol. She dusted pretty much the whole time and ran around wall surfing like a maniac.

In order to make me feel better...I would like pictures of Efreet's kits when you get home Wendy!!! Kits pictures in general...I am being deprived. :(

Two baby boys: one 64 grams, one 60 grams. Pictures not possible tonight but I'll give it my best try tomorrow! Hopefully by then there will be pics of Artemis & her kits, too!

Maybe some chilli powder on a shreddie hahaha I kid, I kid.

Well you know they say, to get human babies out, you do what you did to get them in the first place ;) Is her mate still nearby/in with her?

Her mate, Bull was sold to Sumiko the first week of February. I'm surprised the horny git managed to knock her up right before he left, lol! Still no babies this morning...but I'll check again when I get home from class around 10am or so. My girls usually litter between 5 and 7am or between 10am to 12pm...I have so rarely had a kit born in the evening that I don't even bother checking what time it is! Hopefully we'll have some kits before too long...I just don't think she's ready to have them yet.

Tab, does she realize we're all going crazy from the wait?!!!

Probably why we're all waiting so long! She's going to make us anticipate her litter...then give me all standard babies or something evil like that. This chin plots...I swear she does.

Oh good lord.....really?! I've kept quiet this entire time, but sheesh chinnie woman! Have those babies already! I'm tried of checking this thread every single day and there being no new news!

Oh good lord.....really?! I've kept quiet this entire time, but sheesh chinnie woman! Have those babies already! I'm tried of checking this thread every single day and there being no new news!

Same here! I'm getting worried about her, and I want to see those babies!

Latest posts

Back