• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seeking a reputable Chinchilla breeder in San Diego, CA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bclm98

Seeking a reputable chinchilla breeder in the San Diego, CA area or near by.
Seriously looking to purchase a healthy chin the right way for a family pet.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.😊

My 16 year old son and I have researched and researched for over a year now. We'd really like to make a wonderful little chin the happiest home it could imagine. We just need a little help finding one.😊

Sandy Dumitru is in the San Diego area. Also, there will be a chinchilla show in Southern California on January 24-25 and there will be breeders from all over the Western US in attendance. Is there something you are looking for? I also have some animals for sale and will be attending that show.

I'll be attending the January so I can always pick it up there and bring it down to the Temecula area.

There is also breeders in Orange and Los Angeles counties I don't know what their names are on CnH but they do have face book.

We are in Irvine about 1hr from San Diego. Now we do have some chinchillas(mosaic, beige, standard grey) looking for new home.

Sandy Dumitru is in the San Diego area. Also, there will be a chinchilla show in Southern California on January 24-25 and there will be breeders from all over the Western US in attendance. Is there something you are looking for? I also have some animals for sale and will be attending that show.

I can vouch for the quality of her chins!

Thanks so much everyone for the help.....However, I'm sad to report that Sandy doesn't have any babies so it looks like the San Diego area is out. If anyone has any info on really good reputable people in Orange County or the LA area I'm more than willing to travel.😊

So happy to announce that I got in contact with renRaining and we are bringing home a 6 month old mosaic chin on Sunday, we're so excited.
I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to deal with reRaining. She shared a lot of knowledge and personal views etc. Answered all my questions and was unbelievably patient and very friendly. I would highly recommend her as a breeder.

Back