Secret Santa 2011 Wishlist

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackie

I bite.
Here's the SS Wishlist thread! Let your chinnies/hedgies/critters/yourself write up a message to their Secret Santa of some things they would like for Christmas.

-deer-:HH:-deer-​

Dear Secret Santa,
I have been very good this year. My mommy has introduced me to so many new and exciting things! My favorites have been apple wood, pecan, pumice and loofah! I also like to tear apart willow balls and hide all the pieces so she has a fun time finding them when I clean the cage. I also love fleece! If you think I've been good enough I'd like some black and white checkered patterns for my tube or maybe even a hammock, I like the checkers cause they make my stuff look like mommy and daddy's stuff! I'm not very picky so I'm sure what ever you pick I'll love. I'm going to go popcorn on my top shelf now because it seems to make mommy smile!
Love,
Fenrich.
P.S. Happy Holidays!

Dear Santa,
We’d like to say that we’ve been good boys this year and that we share well… But Mom says we can’t lie to Santa. So Santa, please know that we try to be good… most of the time…. And sometimes Mouse and Monkey share… and if we get something nice, Mom makes us takes turns with who’s cage something goes in.

Mom thought these Cuddle Buddy with Santa Hat were adorable http://chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27931 (she likes wither a standard or a mosaic) but she’s not sure if they are still available as the thread was closed.

Mom loves to decorate our cage with holiday fleece stuff that matches her Grinch theme. So anything that is a little whacky for our cages would make her happy. We live in a multi level FN cage and we have a tube and a cuddle ledge, so covers for those in holiday fleece (esp. something that reminds mom of the Grinch) are fun.

We love chew toys, we are chins after all… oh and wood... and we’ve heard of blue cloud rocks and think those sounds amazing. If Santa sends us some of those we’d be happy.

So Santa, we’re easy going and love surprises, we can’t wait to see what you send us

Bugs, Mouse and Monkey

Dear SS,

Chloe loves everything and I could probably use anything you'd think up (plus we appreciate the thought more than anything!). Hay holder, wood/any chewies or toys, blue cloud...all good choices if you need some inspiration for ideas :D

Dear Secret Santa,
Other than rattling my cage door at 2am and a few episodes of launching poop at mom, I've been very good this year. I know that we will love anything you send, but if you need some ideas - I could really use a hay box (I dump all my hay out of my flower pot and try to sleep in it), I LOVE toys, and I wouldn't mind snuggling with one of those chinny shaped cuddle buddies! If you'd rather send something to that prickly little ball mom brought home, that'd be cool since he doesn't have a lot of stuff yet. I heard mom mention a bag to keep him warm or a blanket so they can work on bonding (maybe one day mommy can get over being scared to pick him up)
We can't wait to see what you send!
Love Watson ... and Vlad too!

Dear Secret Santa,

We have been good little chinnies! We would love anything made out of wood-sticks, wood for our toys, or just some new toys. Some chinnie treats would also be nice, we're bored of pellets!

Thanks Santy!

Dear SS,

Even though our Mommy makes her own fleece and toys, it doesn't mean that we're spoiled rotten. We would love any Christmas fleece to brighten up our cages. Most of us love hammocks, and we all have 10" tubes. We would LOVE 2 chin buddies from Annieo (1 for Gus, and 1 for Bailey& Jameson to share).

Due to Lady's health issues Mommy is VERY picky about our diet. We love toys made by Twilight Chinchillas and AZchins. Only natural bark wood, pumice and hay cubes please. Absolutely no finger-traps, dyed wood, chin cookies, dipped sticks etc... If you decide to buy from Twilight or AZ, just tell them who it's for, they are used to dealing with Mommy ;-) Apple and Pear wood chew chunks from Ronda are also a favorite. We also LOVE nettle leaves and broad spectrum supplement from Fuzzieskingdom.

Hope that gives you enough ideas to pick from. Thanks Santa!

Much Love,

Lady, Latte, Pythagoras, Jameson & Bailey

Dear Secret Santa,

The three of us and mommy aren't super picky, so we will love anything you send us! We always need wood to chew on. We especially love toys made by Susan (AZchins), loofah from Amy (F&O loofah) and other stuff like hay cubes and pumice. We also loooove hay from Tanya (fuzzieskingdom). But no food treats please... yucky! We also really like it when mommy decorates our cage, so christmas themed fleece things, especially from Brittany and AnnieO would be great! If you wanna get mommy something, she really likes those chubbichin magnets that Deena makes, or a CnH chinchilla calendar. Really, anything chinchilla (or tarantula, yes, mum is a weirdo) related makes her happy. But we know whatever you decide to get us, we will all be very thankful. Happy Merry Christmas!

Love,
Amadeus, Frederic, and Rachmaninoff

Dear Secret Santa,

I tried to be a good girl this year honest. I'm sorry I got out of my cage when Dad didn't shut the door all the way the one night and for biting my foster sister Rose's nose during the night. Honestly didn't want to, but she gave me a funny look from her cage I had no other choice but to show her who was boss. I never terrorized her again.

I don't complain if Mom and Dad don't clean my cage the day the say they will. And I haven't tried bite Smokey all year. I would love any kind of barked wood, or also some more Blue Sparkle as mom keeps forgetting to buy more and well we are a tad bit low.

Love,
Bria

Dear Secret Santa,

Don't get Bria anything cuz she's mean to me. I don't know why my sister hates me so much, but she was never a fan of me. Mom and I wish she would at least tolerate play time with me, but sadly she is vicious so don't get her anything. Instead get me the good sister who never escaped my cage over night or bit another chin lots of pumice hanging toys as that's my favoritest thing EVA!

Love,
Smokey

:unwrap:

Dear Santa

Those squirrelly looking barking things that mommy has downstairs have been so naughty this year and they don't deserve anything! They don't know how to share their toys among the 80+ of them and they don't cover their stinkies in the litter like we ALWAYS do. They even let their stinkies get out of the box onto the floor! We three felines, however, have been perfect little kitty cats. >^.^< We can share our toys and we keep our litter boxes tidy and we keep mommy company at night. For that, we deserve ALL the toys this year! We like plush toys that we can sink our claws and teeth into, especially if they have catnip! Purrrrrr.

Mommy likes things that have kitties on them, too, though we don't know why. They don't always look like us, but she has lots of little cat magnets and figurines that she collects. She has a few decorations of those rabbitty like jumping critters downstairs as well, but not too many. (She must like us more!)

Thanks, Santa!
Love Flower, Patience, and Rodeo

Dear Santa,

I think I've been a good boy this year. Other than biting my cage at 3am to come out, I've done what I was supposed to and listened to everyone.

I would love a wooden house. I had one, but it wasn't of good quality. I also wouldn't mind getting some fleece or wood, because I always need something to chew on! And it's almost time to get fresh food and hay, so some Oxbow Chin. Deluxe food or some Western Timothy hay would be nice.

Thanks so much! :)

Love,
Oliver

Last edited:
SS is probably writing down... coal for Bria and Blu-Kote for Smokey! Lol! These are too funny.

Dear Secret Santa,

I tried to be a good girl this year honest. I'm sorry I got out of my cage when Dad didn't shut the door all the way the one night and for biting my foster sister Rose's nose during the night. Honestly didn't want to, but she gave me a funny look from her cage I had no other choice but to show her who was boss. I never terrorized her again.

I don't complain if Mom and Dad don't clean my cage the day the say they will. And I haven't tried bite Smokey all year. I would love any kind of barked wood, or also some more Blue Sparkle as mom keeps forgetting to buy more and well we are a tad bit low.

Love,
Bria

Dear Secret Santa,

Don't get Bria anything cuz she's mean to me. I don't know why my sister hates me so much, but she was never a fan of me. Mom and I wish she would at least tolerate play time with me, but sadly she is vicious so don't get her anything. Instead get me the good sister who never escaped my cage over night or bit another chin lots of pumice hanging toys as that's my favoritest thing EVA!

Love,
Smokey

:unwrap:

Dear Secret Santa,
Other than the occasional dash out the door (which we have been smart enough to calmly come right back in once we realize we are getting nummy hay) and scaling the playpen walls in a single bound (Fivel's the one that does that) we have been good little rascals. We are cute and fluffy and take good care of each other, and even let Ma pet us too. So we really like apple or mulberry wood. We have lots of fleece goodies, but toys we can chew on are our favorite!

The bestest good boys,

Fivel & Oblio

Dear Secret Santa,

The only things we can agree on are that wooden toy parts are AWESOME, and so are rosehips. Crash thinks we shouldn't get any Christmas because we moved in and took all his attention. I think he's full of poo and take WAY better care of Mama than he ever did, so I think I should get a cuddle cup like the one he brags about having downstairs. Nova thinks we're both over-dramatic (whatever that means) and says he wants another fleece tube so I'll leave "his" alone. Whatever. I share. (He's welcome to it when I'm not sleeping in it during the day.) And Crash can't have fleece on his tubes at all because all he does is pee on it instead of in the litter box. He's gross.

Thank you in advance for MY presents!

Could YouBe Love

Dear secret santa,

The group has elected me spokeschin for our requests. We love apple wood sticks. The small ones we can nom up and destroy quickly. We also like willow and bamboo shredders too. We also like rosehips and rosebuds.

Thanks - Samson, the first.

Dear Santa,

This is our first Christmas with our mom and dad, and we have to admit that we've been bad little girls, but it was just all of us getting used to each other, we promise! Now that we're all getting along, we'll be good next year, we promise.

But even if we haven't been good, Mommy has been a good girl and has been treating us very well. She and Daddy are buying their first house and would love some help filling up our very own chin room with outside play toys, like the Cottontail Cottage (http://store.binkybunny.com/cottontail-cottage-p43.aspx) or the Mini Haven (http://store.binkybunny.com/mini-haven-binkybunnycom-p68.aspx). Our friend Handbag has the Mini Haven and he throws the best parties for his friends!

Thank you, Santa!

Pearl, Diamond, and Opal

Dear secret santa,

Between all the kacking, the I want this!, NO! I like this one instead .....
Mommy has decided it would be in the best interest of the kids to write this.
They could use a fleece tube or cuddle ledge, some cholla or octotillo(sp)wood to try or a cuddle buddy from annieo in the color beige. They want Santa to know they try really hard to be good boys and girls at least most of the time :)

Oh yes! and they also really like Essentias cookies! Heaven help me if I don't mention that!

Thank you Secret Santa!!
Timmy, Safira, Obsidian, Dobby, Pinto, Karma, and Ellie

Dear Santa,

I would like to be an only child again. I'm not a fan of these intruders that my mom brought home. They eat all my food and hay. Not to mention my mom is giving them MY treats. Does she not understand that I don't like to share?!?! This is NOT ok!

On a side note. I'd like a new hidey house, more toys (my Auntie Susan makes my favorite bugs), more chew sticks (the space invaders have gotten to my stash), AND another cuddle buddy from my Auntie Annie.

If you can't bring me any new toys, that's ok. All I ask is to be an only child again. I don't do sharing. :D Plus my mom gave those new girls nicknames. I'm extra nice and loving to her now. I don't know why she just won't make them go away.

Love Shelly

although i'm not participating in the secret santa this year, all these letters are just too funny! i love reading them all :))

Back