Secret Santa 2010 Wishlist

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not picky! Though if my SS would like to do fleece items, I like very bright colors and I only use fleece tubes, fleece hammocks and fleece ledges. The other fleece items aren't used here! They are not picky about their wood either, they like any kind of wood to chew on. They have had apple, pear, mulberry, willow, pecan, and pine chews and they love them all!

For me...I love anything chinnie related. Especially a decoration I could put around the house to drive my boyfriend nuts. ;)

Dear Secret Santa-

I have been a very good girl this year. Hubby says my cooking is fantastic and would like things I can use for cooking. I am a big fan of spoonandwhisk.com. It is a local store for me and I have been having a field day in it. I wouldn't mind a donut cutter or fire wire flexible grill skewers, or even a gift certificate so I can put it towards an All Clad baking sheet.

Another idea I did not mention is wood. Chinnies would love some branches.

Thanks Santa!!

Dear Secret Santa,
I may or may not have been good this year ...........
but I am spoiled enough having 4 boys, my sugar gliders, my dog and my 5 chins! So anything for my pets or kids is just wonderful for me. My kids love books about their pets, my 4 yr old is curled up with a sugar glider book right now ;) but really anything at all for pets or kids would be well liked here.
Thanks Santa!

Dear Secret Santa,

My mom says I'm "ridiculous"...but I think she means I'm REALLY awesome! There's rumor of me moving into a new cage soon so I would love any toys to decorate! Mom uses a metal tin as my hay holder...which she clips to my cage with binder clips...something about being a "poor college kid". So a hay holder would be awesome to have! But in all honesty, anything goes! I love all kinds of wood and pumice stone.

Despite what she says, I'm an angel!

Love,
Gizmo

P.S.- If you could....please get me Shelly :D

Dear Secret Santa,

My mom says I'm "ridiculous"...but I think she means I'm REALLY awesome! There's rumor of me moving into a new cage soon so I would love any toys to decorate! Mom uses a metal tin as my hay holder...which she clips to my cage with binder clips...something about being a "poor college kid". So a hay holder would be awesome to have! But in all honesty, anything goes! I love all kinds of wood and pumice stone.

Despite what she says, I'm an angel!

Love,
Gizmo

P.S.- If you could....please get me Shelly :D

Oh you are one cheeky little fellow Giz! I saw your texts to Shelly last night.

Dear Santa
Sumo is writting this since he is the Oldest(least he thinks so), I Sumo would like something fleece to sleep in, I have eaten all of my other ones and Mom only put a small one in my Bach pad, I am Large big boy and need a sexy lounge/hammock. Gala (the spoiled brat) would like anything wood to chew on or pumice. The love of my Life Snow is in a flat all by herself and would like something pretty for her cage. Jose is sleeping over at one of the skin kids house since he is a bit of a bully, he might like something to chew on (thats not Gala), he really deserves coal but hey it is Christmas(whatever that is)

Thanks
Sumo, Gala, and Snow

Last edited:
Dear Secret Santa,

since we have been good sisters to each other, we would like EVERYTHING!!! (evil laugh)... okay, not every thing since we don't care much for pecan wood and pumice.

Thank you SS,
Stormie & Bella

Dear Secret Santa,

Mommy says we can't ask for girlfriends so we have come up with a new list. Here are our demands, err, wishes.
1. wood is always good
2. glass water bottles (mommy says we bicker over our two)
3. CHEW TOYS yummy
4. Anything else you can think of, we're not picky
Thanks so much,
Batman, Robin, Superman, and Silver Surfer

PS Oh yeah Mommy said she wouldn't mind something chinchilla related for her.

SS,
I am happy with pretty much anything. I just like opening boxes actually for me LOL. I know I have a ton of chinchillas but toys are always appriciated and I do love fleece items. There can never be too much of that here. If it is something for me instead of the chinnies I am pregnant and like food of any kind LOL. I really am excited over pretty much anything so I will be happy with whatever.

Latest posts

Back