SEC Chapter MCBA Show Dec. 3, 2011, Kissimmee, Florida

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chapter had silent auction donations and raffle donations. Here are a few.

Attachments

• SECSHOW 007.jpg
    SECSHOW 007.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 21
  • SECSHOW 008.jpg
    SECSHOW 008.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 20
  • SECSHOW 009.jpg
    SECSHOW 009.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 18
Correction on results.

Should read:
Reserve Champion Female. Standard. Norwood Chins MNOR Z12.

I accidentally listed the beige female from Jessica Mathis in that place.
Sorry for the confusion.

So sad I didn't get to go this year. That's two years in a row that I wasn't able to get off work. >.< Hopefully next year it won't be as close to the holidays as it was. With me getting Thanksgiving and Christmas off it just wasn't possible to get even more.

Alex, is was nice to meet you. You do have very beautiful chins! This was my first show. It was very informative the way Anne explained, with every single chinchilla why it was judged a certain way.*I believe there were 51 or 52 animals shown.

Becky we had 51. Lyn and I both brought extra animals we didn't enter. We brought them in case we didn't have enough. We were very happy to have that many folks. And there is no doubt in my mind this new chapter will have many more!

Essentia I hope you are able to come next year. I know work can sometimes be hard to get away from.

ChinCity I hope you will also become a member of the MCBA if you have not done so. The magazine that Bill and Jim put together is very informative. I know I have cut out many articles and put them in my information chin book I keep. So glad you came to the show. Hope to see you again next year! And ty for my animals comments.

Thank you Jessica! I'm glad your girl did so well. I still cannot believe I pulled her out instead of her daughter. You should of seen the look on my face when I took Oksana out of the carrier! Then my water bottle leaked Friday and her hole was all wet. I cleaned the hole and put her back in to dry. Then she didn't want to dust later. So I was holding her upside down pouring dust on her bottom. And groomed her. She let me know how happy she was by getting ahold of my hand and bit me hard. No blood. Just a quick bite and let go. It was nutty. But she was a good girl and did a good job. I'm happy to say she is now fully retired from the show table.....again. :hilarious:

Thanks for sharing the results, look like a good time was had by all! I hope I get to go next year! Please let us know the date as soon as one is chosen. =)

Latest posts

Back