Saving on Shipping?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like to be contacted if there is extra room in your box so you can order fill?

• Yes

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ronda

Hope this doesn't confuse everybody but...

When you order do you like to be contacted if there is extra room in your box so you can order fill the box?

I personally like to know when I order something so I can add to my order.

I've also been told that people really don't care about shipping - they just want their order and only what they order.

Give me some idea of what you like.

Ronda

Hum, well I guess I screwed that one up - was going to ask yes, no and maybe but didn't find any buttons or places to let you click on to answer.

Ronda

Ronda, did you click on the "yes, post a poll with this thread" button towards the bottom of this new thread?

When I place an order I would like to know if there is extra room I would like it filled to the max.

i always appreciate a vendor going out of their way to ensure i have a good experience with them and their products, and if that vendor were to let me know there is unused box space i'd most likely fill it up.

i have an idea Ronda - you could do a small discount on 'box filler' items, to encourage people to get the most out of their shipping money. what do you think?

I like being informed if I have extra room, especially when its heavier stuff and I'm getting a flat rate anyways.

yes, I like to be contacted if I have extra space in the box, and I also agree with ChinnyMom about the discounted items!

I would like the option of knowing even if I couldnt afford to fill up at the time. Often it is shipping that cost so much and at a "flat rate" its nice to try and get your moneys worth out of every inch!! Long story short...YES!

I always want to get the most value for my money so I like to know if there is more room to cram more stuff in....But I think you know that already!:thumbsup:

I absolutely appreciated it when Ronda contacted me to let me know she could fit some more wood in my order - loved it! (and added more wood to my order...)

:)

I sure like to know, and it got you an addition to my order as well! Now I just need to get another bin to store additional sticks in for the wood-chipper, ummm I mean chinchilla.

Yes, I would like to be contacted if there is more room in the box. Sometimes I take advantage and sometimes not, but it's always nice to be informed :)

Well that was positive - thanks for all the responses.

I didn't see any poll tab or button to click when I was trying to make this up. Should I start a new thread just for the percentages? Hum, but I just started thinking and edited this post to add - maybe I should have gone advanced when I posted to this section...

I also add extra samples to your boxes. Very few people have said anything so didn't know if you liked the extra treats and/or woods however I usually add more weight of wood than you ordered - on the plus side - when filling orders. I guess I should mention that when filling them.

Ronda

i got my package today, i thought there was some stuff in there i didn't order, but i couldn't remember what exactly i ordered. but thanks! it was very nice of you!

I like it when the people I am ordering from tell me if there is any extra room. It's always good to add things when you can.

Back