Sad news

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG that's terrible. I hope they catch them and punish them to the full extent of the law. I can't believe someone would do that.

I am so sorry for you loss of loved furry ones and possessions. It is a fear that I have as well. I hope they find the person.

So sorry for your tragic loss. Glad your family is unharmed. It sounds as though you have a top notch fire marshall in your area if they've already determined that is was arson. That and the person that started it must not be very good at it! Hopefully they catch them as quickly!

This is a very sad story. It's so devastating to lose all that you had, and your furry little friends too. I would love to read the news story as well. That was a fantastic picture - it's amazing someone was able to get that before the firefighters got there.

reson he was able to find the reson the fire started there was melted gas contqiner on the back porch plus we have a dog in are county that smells for accetleran

I'm interested in how your fire services work in the US - do the firemen not all come on the fire engine (truck) at the same time?
I see a fireman with a hose on that photo you linked.

I am very relieved to see you, your son & wife escaped from the house - the arsonist was pretty daring & self-confident setting fire to the house with you all in there & in broad daylight. I hope they catch him/her quickly before he/she does it again.

oh wow! why would someone do something so horrid!
i hope they catch the aweful person who did this

I will be the bad guy here, I am saying what alot are thinking but they dont want to call him out. This just screams scam of some sort. String me up and throttle me but I dont believe this story at all. There are no news reports anywhere in PA about a fire that was a arson and REALLY the chins are burned to a crisp and the next day the OP is posting about getting cheap/free chins???? What normal person would do that??? You LOSE your house and everything inside and you are thinking RIGHT AWAY OMG I NEED MORE CHINS THE NEXT DAY????? AND the firefighter with the grammer and spelling of a 5 year old???? I think NOT. So what if I am rude, this is a scam thread to get cheap/free chins.

Phew. Thanks Dawn, I feel better now that I'm not alone. :wacko: Sorry! This just doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Posted: Jan 04, 2011 5:42 AM EST
Updated: Jan 04, 2011 7:16 AM EST
Featured Videos
Police: A harrisburg fire was arson A big fire that chased 3 people out of their homes in Dauphin County early the in morning has been ruled a case of arson, according to the State Police Fire Marshall.

The fire started shortly before 1:00 a.m. on the 100 block of West High Street.

Approximately 60 to 80 firefighters were called to the scene. It took crews more than an hour to get the fire under control.

All of the residents were able to make it out of their homes safely. The American Red Cross is helping those who have been displaced.

Police are investigating reports that someone may have been seen leaving the scene of the fire. Police are asking anyone with information to please give them a call.

A big duplex fire that chased eight people out of their homes in York County early Tuesday morning has been ruled a case of arson, according to the State Police Fire Marshall.

The fire started shortly before 1:00 a.m. on the 100 block of West High Street in Red Lion.

Approximately 60 to 80 firefighters were called to the scene. It took crews more than an hour to get the fire under control.

All of the residents were able to make it out of their homes safely. The American Red Cross is helping those who have been displaced.

Police are investigating reports that someone may have been seen leaving the scene of the fire. Police are asking anyone with information to please give them a call.

Original Story

Nice try buddy ;-)

I never asked any one for free are low cost chinchillas thank you..im a firefighter any way i dont need to lie

Read what you said, DISCOUNT chins

01-03-2011, 11:54 PM
oct7thmrmyers
Chinchillas: 4

looking for a chin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looking for a chinchilla to try and replace the 4 i lost in are house fire yesterday i cant pay a lot for my situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back