Romeo Pic Overload!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachydays

<--My sweet girl Gregory
Romeo has expressed to me that he is very upset that I have not posted pictures of him in so long (sometimes he browses the forum with me).

This first set of pictures was taken at the end of the stint I had handfeeding him. We went from me crying and begging him to "pleeeeease pleeeeease just eat SOMETHING!" to him holding the syringe like a baby bottle.

The second group of pictures were taken last night, after him finding out that it's been MONTHS since I posted pictures. As you can see, he was, ahem....not pleased. (although I did try to appease him with scritches and kisses which is why his forehead looks greasy)

43f168af.jpg

a85a9136.jpg

6c57ebad.jpg

4cd649c7.jpg

ac372f93.jpg

Ahhh, what a good boy eating his food. He is too cute! Love his little grumpy face.

Altair held the syringe when I fed him. It's just such a cute thing!! Your little guy is adorable. I love his freckles ^^

Awwww I love how he's grabbing the syringe <3. So cute!

haha he looks like a little trouble maker. I LOVE the stink eye pic.. my god thats hilarious!!

<3

Back