RIP now, my little friend.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sympathy to you for little houdini--you took great care of him; for what time you
shared with him!

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Houdini was a very lucky chinnie to have ended up in your care. I'm certain that he thanks you for rescuing, pampering him and ending his pain. He joins all our other beloved chinchildren in Chinnie Heaven. :hearts:

Houdini was a very lucky little fella to have been cared for by you. Even though his time was short he was very much loved - loved to the point that you had the courage to do the right thing for him. That you gave him a peaceful and dignified ending is to your credit and is the most precious gift you gave him when he needed it.

Sleep well little chap.

You are such an amazing person for taking in Houdini
this brings me to tears, it takes a very special person
to do such a amazing thing and he is looking down at
you with all the love in the world for giving him such a
peaceful rest. RIP little Houdini

Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive. You guys have been amazing. Things are getting easier. I planted a bunch of flowers yesterday in his memory. I figured the bushes close to his burial site didn't do him justice.

RIP Houdini I had read where you took him in I didn't see this post until now. I'm so sorry for your loss but I know he was well taken care of before you had to make that hard decision. He is probably very happy jumping around in Chinnie Heaven just like others have said

Back