Rest in Peace lil Whiskers

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iayla

We lost our lil pomeranian, Whiskers this morning. He turned 13 last month, and we've known for the past year he would be leaving us soon. But nothing really prepares you to say goodbye. He's been my baby since he was 2 weeks old, and has lived with me since he was only a few months old.

He was the last of our pommie family. My sister had bought his mother & father, bred against our advice (myself, our parents, younger sister, even her husband) Then she gave his father away several years ago because she didnt want him anymore. We lost touch with his new family. His older brother Bandit was stolen from us 5yrs ago June, less than 2 weeks before Bandit's 9th birthday. Then we lost his mother that October, just before her 13th birthday.

My sister had been neglecting Blondie & Spike (2 more brothers). I found Blondie a new home, where he was comfortable till he passed. Spike came here but we were too late, his heart finally gave out. He died in my father's arms about 2 years ago.

Now our last pom baby also went in "grandpa's" arms early this morning. We plan to lay him to rest with his mother & brother so he can be with them forever.

I love you my lil Whiskers
05-12-07_1238.jpg

You're with the rest of your family now
188b.jpg

Teddy, Sandy (parents)
Blondie, Bandit (1st litter)
Whiskers, Spike (2nd litter)

I miss all my babies

Latest posts

Back