Reglan notice

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says in long-term high doses. When using it on a chin, it's very short term, and minimal doses. I wouldn't think it would be a huge issue?

Some chins that have a large amount of digestive issues may have extended exposure. Also although what is "high dosage" for a human is more than a chin would ever get, people also weight 120-200+ % of what chins do. I personally would think that with their smaller bodies and more sensitive digestive systems they would be a lot more prone to issues with it than humans would.

Of all the chins who have been on Reglan has any shown these side affects? If my chins needed it, I guarantee you, they'd get it. I'll take my chances. I know what the outcome would be if I withheld it from a chin who needed it.

I'm not saying chins should NOT have it, I'm just posting for reference, and people might also want to make sure if they need it that it's the correct dosage ( which really you should do on any medication )

Latest posts

Back