RDZC Z11...etc.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't remember if this was brought up before, but especially after reading the bit about the afterbirth that came after z14, could they have been two different pregnancies? Triplets and then Jimmy by himself-a younger, different pregnancy, hence the underdeveloped legs?

YAY go Artemis! Im so happy to hear she had four beautiful kits, and that Jimmy is doing well so far. Can't wait to see updated fluffy baby pictures.

Well...Buffett was being a booger and wouldn't stop starting fights with the other boys so he is now with a foster mom. It'll take him about a day to figure out he can nurse on her but I checked her before hand and she still has milk. She keeps trying to clean him and such and he's climbing the walls because he's mad.

Jimmy is doing really well. He dropped a gram from yesterday but he is always nursing and is a very strong little guy.

Rissa gained a couple grams cause she's a pig...and Jackson gained one gram despite Buffett trying to fight him.

I have new pictures of all of the kits, but I can't post them yet because I'm about to leave the house. I will post them tonight when I have internet again. Tyson is now on baby watch with the two other pregnant females and on baby weight gain duty so he's huffing but he likes baby chins so he doesn't mind too much, lol.

"MY babies!!! Get out of here!"
IMG_1088.jpg

Baby butts!
IMG_1090.jpg

Jimmy!
IMG_1091.jpg

This is what happens when you try to get a picture of a squirmy baby's legs. You end up with a lot of blurred pictures and then give up and take a pic of the cute angry face, lol.
IMG_1094.jpg

And lastly...Buffett with his new foster mom, Ivy!
IMG_1098.jpg

Oh, Tabitha, they're ALL adorable, but I have a real soft spot for little HalfBaked!!! He might just be the cagemate Little Two Paws has been waiting for...

Congratulations to you and Artemis!!! :flowers4:

Lynn, if he doesn't regain full use of his back legs, I think he would make an awesome cage mate for Two Paws. <3

Hey, if we can put together a railroad all the way from Canada to New Orleans (yay for this weekend!), California to Colorado should be a piece of cake. ;)

Latest posts

Back