Ralphy's favorite new toy.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna

I love my FurBlobs.
He doesn't eat it. but he does like to shred it. Weirdo :))
Photo62.jpg

Good job on the toilet paper roll going over and not under! Ralphy looks like he takes hygiene seriously.

Haha, that's so cute. Is that a little trail of poops I spot behind him? Maybe he's trying to clean up his mess. How thoughtful of him!

Ahahahah! Dante does that too! He will grab one end of the toilet paper and take off running with it in circles, just to see how much he can get a hold of. He will go through an entire roll of toilet paper in about 10 min if I let him, and then sit on the giant pile like a king on his treasure trove!

He also likes to take a flying leap from the toilet seat onto the toilet paper holder and then sit there and nom nom on it. He's such a little glutton, haha. Here is a photograph:

Attachments

• DanteEatingMyToiletPaper_0528.jpg
    DanteEatingMyToiletPaper_0528.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 34
Here I thought Shelly was the master at being goofy. Ralphy wins! Perhaps he was trying to pick up after himself.

Sebastian does that if I let him, but I'm always worried he'll eat some of it. Is toilet paper ok for them to eat if it's just little bits of it?

Too funny!! I put the toilet paper out of the way because Louie likes to take bites out of it. Ralphy looks like he puts the tp to much better use LOL.

That's so funny! What isn't funny is finding that all the toilet paper has been rolled off and is all over the bathroom. I can't even count how many times that's happened. My husband has asked me a few times if the toilet paper has already been "used" by the chins. :rolleyes: I guess that if you ever come over to my house, you need to be prepared for the fact that that toilet paper you are using *may* have been already touched by a chin. (I know...gross...)

Heh yeah. He LOVES to take apart the toilet paper cardboard. I usually give him the cardboard after the roll is used up for him to shred. He seems to like that more than any other toy. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back