Questions on shipping chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe they will. I do not see any reason for them not too. Unless I get a unhappy camper.

They will have all the stickers, this side up, live animals, addresses, zip ties on corners, all doors secured. The only difference will be the mesh inside which is replaced by a wire cage that will be secured to the carrier.

Last edited:
Does Delta accept carriers other than the plastic cat carrier type? I hate how things seem to vary by airport!

Delta is the one who told me that, depending on the person behind the counter, they MAY accept the standard chin carriers. Like if it's a person that has been there a while and is used to accepting them. BUT he also said that they are ALL supposed to be following the new IATA regulations, and that it could be stopped at any point along the route if it "failed to pass inspection" at any other airport. :/

I do not know the full details on Jims new cages as I have not seen them yet, I just know what he mentioned about them and all the extra work to make them.

Latest posts

Back