Question about paypal

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zie

I was going to sell a few of the charms I've made here, but I'm a complete newbie to all of this, like...selling and mailing stuff. xD I found some padded envelopes in our filing cabinet, and about 3-4 charms fit in there easily.

Mailing the charms, I think that isn't too hard. I'm just so worried it will get lost in the mail. D:

Now, if I sell one of these, do I just give the email address for my paypal account? Or what? I'm trying to figure this all out and make sure I don't do anything wrong. xD

Yes just give the email address that you registered to paypal with.

And you can print your shipping label through Paypal which is really handy and secure.

can I ask this here...? How do you open up a paypal account. I noticed a lot of chin companies only take paypal.

can I ask this here...? How do you open up a paypal account. I noticed a lot of chin companies only take paypal.

Go to www.paypal.com and sign up. You'll need a bank account and/or credit/debit card attached to do full transactions. But it's HANDY! :)

I always pay the extra 65 cents to have it tracked, so you can prove it got there or not. Too many packages "get lost in the mail" and you really have no way to prove if they received it or not. So get the return receipt if it at all valuable.

Always get a tracking number.

You will need to do a couple other things rather than sign up to be able to accept payments vs. sending payments. It has been so long, I can't remember exactly what it is!

Paypal will need to confirm your bank acct. They usually make 2 deposits..each less than 1.00 and when both of those deposits hit your acct you have to sign back into paypal and enter those amts.

Latest posts

Back