Question about his privates..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kara315

I'm not sure the actual name of the part, So bare with me. Unless it's still considered his penis. But I was doing a hair ring check last night, slowly getting better at them. Anyway, Before I actually looked, The part where the penis comes out.....I noticed it wasn't completely pink like Eeyore's, and noticed it had dark spots, practically black. I didn't see any hair rings, which I thought it would have been a huge one so I was already a bit nervous. Is it normal for all of them not to be the "pink" color and to have some spots on them?

This is the sheath, some chins have spots, some chins don't! It's nothing to be concerned about either way though. :D

The seem to be more dappled too if they're a mutation other than standard in my experience. Perfectly normal ;)

Hi

Im a new chin owner with two babies...probably around 5-7 months old. One is very interested in his privates, and also tries unsuccessfully to mount his cage mate, no telling if they are brothers or not..............or could FRED actually be a FRIEDA>>>>??????

I digress, does anyone have a link similar to the sexing chinchilla link regarding hair/fur rings on chinchillas? The fact he is really "interested" in his privates has me a bit worried....but he does not let me hold him yet... he comes to me and sits on me but won't be held. It's DUMBO that wants to mount fred and has the interest in his privates.

Hi

Im a new chin owner with two babies...probably around 5-7 months old. One is very interested in his privates, and also tries unsuccessfully to mount his cage mate, no telling if they are brothers or not..............or could FRED actually be a FRIEDA>>>>??????

I digress, does anyone have a link similar to the sexing chinchilla link regarding hair/fur rings on chinchillas? The fact he is really "interested" in his privates has me a bit worried....but he does not let me hold him yet... he comes to me and sits on me but won't be held. It's DUMBO that wants to mount fred and has the interest in his privates.

Not sure, but you might want to start your own thread so people can see the question better.

Latest posts

Back