Quest Haven Pets??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickster

As I have said before, I am getting my chins a wheel. Then I fond this one from Quest Haven for a pretty good price. Is it a quiet wheel that is decent? It's 14in diameter and 42 bucks w/15 dollar shipping.

It's wood on the back. My boys would try to chew it and pee on it. Both of those will make it not last as long as an all metal one.

Chin spins have wood backs and most have no issues. As far as that wheel goes, it looks like a ED wheel, its either a ED or a knock off of a ED wheel and though they are ugly wheels they do last, I have had some for over 10 years with the original bearings and fat chins.

Chin spins have wood backs and most have no issues. As far as that wheel goes, it looks like a ED wheel, its either a ED or a knock off of a ED wheel and though they are ugly wheels they do last, I have had some for over 10 years with the original bearings and fat chins.

Fat chins!! Lol. Thanks for the feed back!!:thumbsup:

I want to say that MaryAnn went out of the chinchilla business awhile ago. Also Ed stopped making the wheels along time ago too. If I was you I would call her to see if she stills sells it. Ed does make nice wheels.

I didn't think Ed Wheels were being made anymore, so it may be an old listing that needs to be removed from her site. That said, I have 3 of those wheels, and I love them. The only difference in those wheels, and the more expensive Ed Wheels, is these hang on the cage bars instead of having the 3 points that connect with a washer/wingnut. I zip tie the vertical bar to the cage on the top and bottom (behind the wheel so no one can chew on it) and it works great.

If she is, in fact, still selling them, grab one while you can.

She stopped making those wheels a while ago. I called to ask a couple months ago and was disappointed myself, because I wanted one of those wheels. I ended up getting a Silver Surfer though and it's pretty good.

Latest posts

Back