Purina Reward Program

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sycamore Chins

Not sure how many people are aware of this but thought I would toss it out there for those of us that use PRCS or are thinking of using it.

I've only just signed up for it but it seems like you get $2 at least every quarter - hey every little bit helps!

Also, if you "make the switch" and bring in an empty competitors bag and buy Purina, looks like you'll get $5 off.

THIRDLY, they have a 60 day challenge going on - $3 coupon right off the bat.

Details here: http://www.purinadifference.com/Default.aspx

I just recently got a coupon for a free bag of Equine Senior.I called and told them that my guy had passed on.They were more than happy to let me get PRCS instead!YAYYYY!!If it's free it's for me!!:dance3:

I signed up for the Purina Reward Program.

I had been using Nutrena NatureWise 16% rabbit pellets.

Now I have switched to Purina Show(16%) and Purina Fibre3(15%).
I mix 2 part show and 1 part fibre3.

I switched over because I am going to start breeding rabbits and both of these do not have corn in them.

I paid 16.80 for show and 16.58 for fibre3 and is more costly than what I was paying for Nutrena.

I might have to find another brand since Purina is costly. I am going to work with seller in the UP and find out what brands and cost of other rabbit pellets they can get into store.

Do you have a referral code? You can get a coupon if people sign up with your code.

I might sign up if I can find a store that sells PRCS near where my house that I'm moving back to. All the feed stores around me don't sell the SHOW and I didn't want to make them go through the trouble of putting it in stock for like 10 months only for me to move when I can just buy it online.

Thanks for the link!!

Crysta is right.As long as they are a designated Purina dealer,they should be able to order a bag in for you and you'll probably get a better mill date that way too!;)

Crysta is right.As long as they are a designated Purina dealer,they should be able to order a bag in for you and you'll probably get a better mill date that way too!;)

That is a good idea--it's just with one chin, I'd have to find a rescue that uses that feed or sell the rest and I feel like there are already a handful of people on here that sell PRCS. Chloe won't go through 25 lbs in 6 months..more like half that.

If I find a rescue near me, though, I think I'd be set. And then I can sign up for this program and save more and help a rescue!!

Back