Possible Crazy Husband

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadebf700

My husband and I were talking today and we were discussing smells after I cracked open a bag of sunflower seeds. He says that when he is eating something, the smell doesn't bother him but when someone else is eating something and he can smell it, it is the worst smell in the world. Things like microwave popcorn and sunflower seeds do this to him. Does anyone else experience this?

I do. It makes me sick to my stomach if someone is eating something around me and I'm not hungry, or I don't like the smell of what they are eating. I'm vegetarian, so a lot of meat dishes that my parents make upset my stomach just by smell alone. Sure, it smells good, but since I don't want to eat it, my stomach goes crazy.

I have heard many people say the same thing. Two of the most common ones I hear are an aversion to the smell of popcorn and cheeses.

Eww and I just remembered. Looking at and smelling Mayo makes me want to :vomit:. I got NASTY food poisoning to the point of have to be in the ER for 2 days and it was all from Mayo.. Uhg. gross And that was over 2 years ago.

I might be weird, but the smell of a cake baking makes me sick. Also anything greasy or even the deep fryer being used. Blech... just the thought alone makes me wanna :vomit:

I cannot stand the smell of a match being lit. It makes me sick literally. I will vomit if anyone near me does this. I also cannot touch them--if I do I get sick.

For me, it's the smell of whiskey - I gotta get out of the room!
Overdid seven 7's as a kid - too many at a wedding, and tasted it for a week! Blah!

I cannot stand the smell of a match being lit. It makes me sick literally. I will vomit if anyone near me does this. I also cannot touch them--if I do I get sick.

I like the smell of matches being lit and blew out.

I might be weird, but the smell of a cake baking makes me sick. Also anything greasy or even the deep fryer being used. Blech... just the thought alone makes me wanna :vomit:

The smell of the deep fryer does my dad the same way.

I don't like the way eggs smell or taste most of the time. Sometimes I can stand to eat them, yet other times I can't.

Back