Pogo the cuddly chin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manda

Meet Pogo! He's my three year old standard boy.
13669_207525896675_519126675_3538333_8259279_n.jpg

Here's a video of him sleeping on my arm. He's very cuddly when he's tired, and absolutely adores scritches, which you can see at the end of the video.

He even does tricks. :)

My attempts to keep him away from chewing the door always end up in him squeaking happily away, thinking it's a game.

I love him very much. He has such a personality! I hope you guys enjoy the videos of him. ^_^

Those vids are so cute!!! My boy is a bad bathroom chewer too, it frustrates me to no end! When he is super persistent like that it usually means playtime is over. :p

What a cutie! I wish my girls were half that friendly.

That is one cute & cuddle chinchilla! Not to mention he's big too :)

What a cutie pie! I've been trying to teach my guys the high five, but only my little girl will do it with any regularity. >.<

I'm going to steal him, too. Be warned. :)

that first video--i hope my chin can sleep on me one day but I'm not holding my breath. Yours is super friendly.

Thanks everyone! He wasn't always like this. When I first brought him home he was extremely scared of me. But I've had him since he was 3 months old, so over those three years he's warmed up to me quite a bit. Not to mention he's the been the only chinchilla in the house, so he doesn't have another chinchilla to bond with...for now anyways.

Caiti, he'll only sleep on me if I lean into the cage, outside of the cage he doesn't let me hold him for five seconds! One day I just want to be able to hold him without a struggle. :chin3:

Back