Please vote for us!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essentia

Jax Chinchilla Rescue
I don't know how I missed this, but I think the email they sent out may have gone to my spam folder. :( Since we are a member of petfinder.com we have been entered in the $100,000 shelter challenge! We are already a month behind, so please vote for us!

To vote just put "Spoiled Rotten Chinchillas" into the search bar and put "FL" as the state. It will bring up our rescue and you can vote for us! We aren't trying to win national, but winning state would be amazing! We could pay off our vet! You can vote once a day, so please help us out!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/...tabge_from_shelterchallengeconfirmation_sides

Thank you!!!!!

Normally you can vote once per day, per device. I just voted from my phone, when I get home I shuld b able to vote again..

Ditto! Good luck Crysta :))

ETA: LOL! I had a picture of a sprawled out backside of an animal and I goofed and said it was a dog but I think it was a cat. Then I got another pic and the vote went through. :D

Last edited:
Back