Please vote for my best friend to get onto TLC's Next Great Baker!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VolunteerChin22

I <3 dustbunnies
Hi all,

Please help one of my best friends - Heather Grubb - get on to TLC's Next Great Baker show - she is a finalist in an online vote to be the 13th contestant! She really deserves this! Please fwd to your friends and post on FB! Just roll over her pic (she's the blonde with her hubby) and click to vote. You can vote more than once!!

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/next-great-baker/view-and-vote/next-great-baker-contest.html

Her website is www.cakeofknoxville.com if you want to see how talented she is!!!

I appreciate it!:hug2:

Im thinking I may need a sample before placing my vote. I cannot in good conscience place a blind vote. :)

Voted a few times on looks alone.. But if she wants more votes she will have to buy them with samples.......

Im thinking I may need a sample before placing my vote. I cannot in good conscience place a blind vote. :)

Voted a few times on looks alone.. But if she wants more votes she will have to buy them with samples.......

I did vote a few times as well but I 100% agree with this ^^ ;)).

Hahahaha! I will see if she can mail em :tease:

Thanks everyone!! She is so excited!

Latest posts

Back