Please VOTE for Bowie!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chub_Chub

A local radio station is doing "Az's Top Pet" contest.. They have them seperated into dogs, cats, and "critters"! I entered Bowie the Roller Derby Chinchilla and here is his pic and vote link:
http://www.mix969.com/pages/arizonas-top-pet/vote-entrants.php?type=x&gid=1&id=10

There will be 2 rounds of voting in each category, and on July 5, 2010, one overall winner will be chosen.

If, for any reason, his link doesnt work, go to the main voting page http://www.mix969.com/pages/arizonas-top-pet/ click "critters" and they are listed alphabetically by name, Bowie is about 10 pages in. :thumbsup:

Thank you to everyone who has voted for Bowie so far! Hopefully he will win and become the most spoiled chinny ever. The prize money can surely find its way into some chin stores. And it can buy a boatload of wood and sticks :dance3:

The voting is daily, so if anyone has nothing better to do.. ;)

i voted for him and saved the link says each email address can vote once a day....i think i will use all my email addresses everyday :)

:hugs::thanks10::hugs:
Thank you to Harley and everyone who has voted so far! Round 1 voting ends June 7th and hopefully my little Bowie Monster will be in the top 200 pets voted for :D Then Round 2 will start. :thumbsup:

:bump1:
Only 5 more days of voting and we find out if Bowie makes the top 50 in the contest. :thumbsup:
I truly appreciate everyone who has voted so far. :grouphug:

Voted! I have three e-mail addresses, so I'll do it three times a day from now on. Good luck!

Round 3 started today...
3 cats, 1 sugar glider, and 46 dogs made it into the top 50 votes..
So that means that 46 dogs got more votes than my Bowie!!?? That's nuts, so many people were voting for him.. Oh well.

Thank you anyway to everyone who voted for him :)

Latest posts

Back