Playtime Fun

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sight

I can't get Tika out for playtimes every night but every night hell or high water i spend about 20mins of just 1 on 1 time with her for a little in cage "playtime." Usually i just put my hand in there and she will run up my one are across my shoulders and then down the other arm back into her cage. Followed by a little lap around the cage before she does it all over again.

Tonight she was in a fun mood and kept doing her grooming "nibbles" all over my hand like she wanted me to move it. So i started bouncing my hand, and then rotating it left to right while she was on it, and she was popcorning all over the cage after she got off it was Sooo... cute.

So then i figured... let me see how playful she really is tonight, and gave her a little duke towards her with my and and she popcorned and ran up to it to give it a quick nibble then a lap around the cage and right up my arm to my shoulder. Soon it was a full out game of a sort of tag. I haven't had her ever do this before!

It seems like she is really starting to get comfortable with me :woohoo:

That's awesome I just adopted 2 chins Star i've had for a week she's same way with me she plays with me in the cage but she won't let me hold her or nothing Shiloh I just got him Friday is sooo timid and scared I think he was tortured by is previous owners. In time our chinnies will love us I sur ehope good luck with Tika!!

Latest posts

Back