Playtime for multiple chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zach

When you let your little ones out for playtime do you let them out and spend time with each individually or do you let them play together?

It depends on the chins.
If they can play nice together I'd let them.If they fight or don't get along then seprate play times.

also, if you have males and females, you would want to have separate playtimes. You don't want any surprises =)

also, if you have males and females, you would want to have separate playtimes. You don't want any surprises =)

Oh no... do not want that. I kind of figured that if they didn't get along that it wouldn't be a good idea (and of course keep the males away from females).

What I was asking about was more along the lines of is it better for them to have individual time with you? Or does it not matter as long as you let them all have fun outside the cage (whether alone or together).

LOL does that make sense?

We do both :D

Our chins have supervised playtime, where they just get to run around. Most of the time, either the kids or I are with them, on the floor. Plus, they get one on one cuddles from all of us. :)

I usually do them together. My girls love to play with each other and the have a blast using mommy as a playground. :)

I also do both. I like to have them just with me and then with one another so they can play together and bond with me

I have to have separate playtimes because no one plays nice here!! Of course... the others get jealous when they see their brothers playing and not them. If they all get along... you can let them play together... may be easier for you that way.

We do both :D

Our chins have supervised playtime, where they just get to run around. Most of the time, either the kids or I are with them, on the floor. Plus, they get one on one cuddles from all of us. :)

This is what we do as well.

Hey, Zach! Are you the one who might be getting Rick's trio? If so, I can tell you to just fling open the cage and watch them go! (after you chinproof the room, of course!) Those are three gorgeous, ACTIVE little girls. If you sit on the floor with them, they will be all over you at playtime, which is a blast of fun for both you and them.

;)

I let mine out in same-sex groups. For the younger chins, I generally can let all males out at one time or all females out at one time and they all get along fine. There are certain adults I can't let out with the younger ones though and generally, of the paired adults, I just let the chins in that cage out rather than mixing them up with the younger chins.

Hey, Zach! Are you the one who might be getting Rick's trio? If so, I can tell you to just fling open the cage and watch them go! (after you chinproof the room, of course!) Those are three gorgeous, ACTIVE little girls. If you sit on the floor with them, they will be all over you at playtime, which is a blast of fun for both you and them.

;)

Yep, that's me. Sounds like they're going to be a blast. I might look forward to playtime more than them.

Latest posts

Back