play pen

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know this has been discussed before but i havent found all the answers in need. ive been looking around for play pens and im pretty sold on the pop up play pen. but the problem with that is its too big for my room which will be the only place playtime will be possible since the rest of the house will be too warm. can you change the shape of that play pen? if i can alongate (excuse my spelling) it then it will be perfect. if not then what play pens would you recomend. it would have to fold up like this one: http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2751767
for easy storage since my chin will be in my room. thanks for your help! :))

I don't have a pop up play pen, but I'm thinking that you could probably make it fit to some degree. I think it will sit best how it is designed, but it seems that it could be made to adjust some, but not severely. If that makes any sense at all!

Hopefully someone that owns one can help you out better than me :)

The popup playpen isn't all that large. It's enough room for a chin to have playtime, and for you to be in it with the chin, but it's far from huge.

ok thanks crysta. i went back on petco and i think i misinterperted the size. when i read it i was thinking it was thinking it was 50'' radius, not diameter. i understand now. that would be perfect size.

I have one very similar to that, just doesn't have the door/opening. I make it all kinds of shaped to accomidate the space it's in. If they're just playing, I keep it a circle. If I'm cleaning cages, I make it oval because I need some of the living room space. I just have to keep an eye out because 2 of my chins can jump out! I like that it folds right up and I stick it right on the bottem of my FN cage!

Latest posts

Back