Pinterest

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
Anyone else on Pinterest? I admit, I'm not as crazy about it as some people, but I love organizing my craft ideas and recipes!

I'd love to follow more people if you want to post your links to your pin board (or whatever it's called!)

I also put my daughter in a little contest that ends tomorrow, we cloth diaper, so I'm trying to win her a new diaper. If you want, you can like this pin (you don't even need to repin it, just simply click the like button)
http://pinterest.com/pin/75998312432129119/

Or if anyone needs an invite to pinterest I can send you one! I know some people were having a hard time hearing back from them once they asked for an invite.

Aw, thank you! If you want me to follow your pins I'd love to! :))

I mostly pin craft and recipe ideas if that interests anyone :))

I have gone and pinned all kinds of things...but really don't know what to do with them! lol. Of all the different types of things I've pinned, I think really only the recipes and craft ideas will come in handy to do anything with.

lol yeah, I try not to pin other things. I know some people pin things for how they like houses to look, but I know I wouldn't ever get houses that nice! And besides, I know if I pin way too many things then I won't ever go back and look at them all.

Latest posts

Back